life is good bloglife is good about uswe believe lds

Friday, April 19, 2013

Monterey, CA ...six months later

I am trying to play catch up! Last October we went to Monterey with Shane's sister April to visit their brother Mark and his cute family. We had so much fun! Monterey is so beautiful, just reminiscing makes me want to go back. We spent our first day wandering around Cannery Row and checking out the aquarium.
After the aquarium we wanted to see the sea lions at Break-Water Cove. I couldn't believe how many sea lions were there! They were cracking us up how they were just lounging around on the rocks.
This lion was my favorite he kept on throwing back his head and giving us the stink eye. (So dramatic!)
On our second day we wandered around the quaint little town of Carmel. I felt like I had wandered into the Shire from Lord of the Rings. All of the houses were so dang cute! I loved it.




After our little stroll around town we took one last walk to the beach before we had to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment