life is good bloglife is good about uswe believe lds

Monday, April 15, 2013

Closing the Slopes! Brian Head Winter 2012-2013

Over the weekend we went to Brian Head for the last day of the season. Even though the weather and the snow weren't the best, we still had a blast! This year my parents gave us season passes for Christmas and we sure made the most of them. At the start of the season I was still falling off the lift like a goon, but with Shane's help, by the end of the season I was able to do little jumps and rails. "Shano Insano" was in his element the whole time doing tricks and riding through the powder. Lucky for me I married such a sweet husband who would be patient while I was trying to get the hang of being strapped onto a board. Here are some pictures from our awesome season!




  




                                     






Shane looking like an outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment